Our office was custom-design to provide start-to-finish dental implant and full-mouth reconstruction treatment for any patient. Dr. Leo Malin and Dr. Rachel Malin provide top-quality dental implant services using the latest in advanced technology at rates that make these services affordable to almost anyone.
Advances in medical technology have led to the development of systems that make dental restorations far easier to experience. At Grand River Dental, we believe our patients deserve to have access to the latest advances in dental technology. Dr. Leo Malin and Dr. Rachel Malin, our father-daughter team of practitioners, offers an array of technological systems that help to ensure top-quality results.
- Digital and panoramic X-rays: Our system emits only 15 to 20 percent of the radiation of traditional X-ray machines and creates high-precision images.
- Cone Beam 3D scanner: This system provides us with a 360-degree view of your mouth in 3D, with images that can be enlarged or viewed from any angle, allowing us to evaluate the smallest details.
- Computer-guided implant software: This system maps the placement of implants with ultimate precision, including depth, angle, and for use in planning custom bone grafting with accuracy.
- Electric handpieces: High-precision drilling and implant placement is performed swiftly, with very little sound, for a more efficient and comfortable experience.
- Ultrasonic surgical device: This device can penetrate and sculpt hard surfaces or bone while protecting the surrounding soft tissue. It is far less invasive and has a higher level of accuracy than can be achieved with traditional surgical instruments.
- Digital and intraoral cameras: Our advanced system produces high-resolution images of both the inside and outside of your mouth. These images aid in our assessment of your teeth, gums, and bite alignment, allowing for higher accuracy and faster treatments.
- EnvisionTEC cDLM 3D printer: This system is used in various ways, including making models and creating surgical guides. A state-of-the-art 3D printer offers enhanced digital accuracy and allows us to quickly fabricate in-house surgical guides and appliances.
- Digital impression scanner: No more need for trays, goop, or the unpleasant experience of creating a mold of your existing teeth. This system offers higher precision and accuracy.
- Surgical magnification eyeglasses: For super-precision, these glasses allow our doctors to clearly view extremely small areas of the mouth and perform a less invasive treatment.
- BioPak advanced jaw motion and bite alignment: Your restoration’s comfort and stability are greatly enhanced and achieve superior chewing power after we have precisely evaluated your jaw motion and bite for optimal positioning.
- T-Scan occlusal analysis: This system enables us to receive accurate 2D and 3D representations of the force of your bite, along with information regarding the points of contact between the teeth. This information helps us determine and restore the ideal balance of your bite.
- NuCalm relaxation technology: This drug-free technology induces a deep state of relaxation to eliminate anxiety, but with no drug side effects. It is one of the most sought-after sedation methods for patients undergoing lengthy treatments.
- Longevity ozone water and gas: We can make ozone in our office for natural and safe disinfection. Ozone alters the oral environment and eradicates damaging bacteria from the gums, jaws, and teeth. When implants and surrounding tissue are as clean as possible, it promotes greater comfort and faster healing.
- Fotona Lightwalker laser: This laser system allows us to perform less invasive surgeries and perform more conservative dentistry. Our laser provides increased comfort for our patients and faster healing rates. It also has excellent disinfection properties with a bactericidal effect on surgical sites. The system cleans without the need for chemicals and promotes faster healing by stimulating improved tissue healing and thorough decontamination.
- Penguin RFA: This system measures the stability of implants with radiofrequency. With this approach, we can determine if the bone has sufficiently integrated with the implant, allowing us to measure your implant’s healing progress in an entirely non-invasive manner. The technology enables us to confirm that an implant has integrated before we attach a tooth or crown.
- Exocad smile design: We employ this advanced system to design every tooth to be cosmetically attractive and functional. Exocad is the most sophisticated dental CAD design software available, and it has features including Jaw Motion Import and Smile Design. With this technology, we can achieve a great deal before the time of implant placement, including virtually extracting teeth, planning treatments, and fabricating surgical guides and temporary crowns.
- Amann Girrbach Ceramill Matik: This is likely among the most advanced dental mills on the planet. At the time of its purchase in March of 2020, the mill was one of only eight in North America and one of only fifty-six in the world. The advanced material management system and automated wet/dry milling capacity make it possible to accurately mill all dental materials, from ceramics and zirconia to chromium cobalt and solid titanium patient-specific abutments.